ALL BENISSA BEACHES ARE OPEN AND NO PRE-RESERVATION IS REQUIRED
We recommend users not to abuse the time spent on the beaches so that we can all enjoy them.
LIMITED CONTROLLED CAPACITY ON ALL BEACHES, supervised by controllers who will guarantee compliance with physical distance and capacity.
It is not allowed in the coves: Smoking, going barefoot, dogs.
- Stay at home if you have symptoms.
- Respect the safety distance of 2 m between bathers (sand / rock and water).
- If you can't keep distance, use a mask.
- Respect the safety rules.
- Avoid contact with surfaces by wearing bathing shoes.
- Wash your hands after touching common items.
- Follow the instructions of lifeguards, security and specific signs.
- Footbaths: Closed
- Service for the disabled with an amphibious chair: La FUSTERA beach. Monday-Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Kayak and Paddle Surf Service: FUSTERA Beach.
- Lifesaving: La FUSTERA beach. Monday-Sunday from 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
- Limited capacity control and specific regulatory compliance COVID 19: In all the coves.
- Beach children's play area in FUSTERA: Closed indefinitely.
- Bio-healthy tools in FUSTERA: Closed indefinitely.
- Public toilets: open in FUSTERA, ADVOCAT and BALADRAR beaches.
- Beach bars: All open except the beach bar in La Fustera Park.
- Ecological Path: Open. Walking with leashed dogs is allowed.
- Picnic areas in the Ecological Path: Open. Use of tablecloth is mandatory.
WITH THE EFFORT OF ALL OF US, WE CAN SAFELY ENJOY OUR BEACHES.