Cocas of corn with cod
For 4 people:
- 1 cup of water
- ½ cup of wheat flour
- ½ cup of corn flour
- 1 onion
- 4 tomatoes
- 2 cloves of garlic, Spanish thyme and bay leaf
- 1 fillet frozen cod
- 1 litre oil
- 1 head of garlic
- 1 bay leaf
- Bring water to a boil with a dash of oil and salt. Add flour to make the cocas.
- Next finely dice onion, tomatoes, garlic, Spanish thyme and bay leaf to prepare the sauté.
- Heat litre of oil over low heat with head of garlic and bay leaf.
- When oil is hot add thin slices of cod (turning them very gently). Afterwards remove cod and let sit.
- Prepare the cocas in a frying pan, and serve layered over with sauté then cod.