"Bernat Capó" Public Library . Cases del Batlle
Address · C/ Puríssima 38-40 planta 2
Tel · 965 730 599
Fax · 965 733 433
E-mail · firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday: 09.30 a.m. - 02.00 p.m.
From tuesday to friday: 09.30 a.m. - 01.30 p.m. | 05.00 p.m. - 08.30 p.m.
Limited seating capacity:
- Public computers, 4 places.
- Consultation in the room, 2 places
- Study room, 6 places.
- The Children’s Room, for children under 14 accompanied by a responsible adult, 4 places
- APPOINTMENT: 965 730 599 or email@example.com
- The information and guidance on the books available in the Bernat Capó Library can be consulted directly on the website of the Valencian Public Reading Network: https://xlpv.gva.es/cginet-bin/abnetop?subc=0031/31a
And just remember...
- The use of a mask is mandatory.
- Cleaning with hydroalcoholic gel prior access and exit
- Before leaving the place of reading you will have to clean it, with the disinfectant and paper that you have at your disposal.
- You can only use the stairs
- The use of the lift is limited for people with reduced mobility.
- You can’t use the toilets.