Have a look at our yearly calendar of events to stay up-to-date on all the activities and cultural events in town
- Philatelic market. 1st. Sunday of the month, at 10.00 a.m. in Francisco Sendra street.
- Photographic contest "Fiestas de Moros y Cristianos" (Moors and Christians festivities) (June-September).
- Forum Europa. Summer courses for university students and professionals (July).
- Summer Philatelic market. (15th august)
- Cinema on the street. Open-air cinema (July, August and 1st. Week of September).
- La mar de cine. Seaside cinema. (July, August and the 1st. Week of September).
- Philatelic workshop. Workshops for youngsters beginning stamps collections (for youngsters to begin collecting stamps / for young stamp collectors). (July/August).Music on the street. Life music performances. (July and August).
- Environment Photo Contest. (July) contest which is open to all amateur and professional photographers.
- Music of hermitages. Music performances in the hermitages of the term. (July, August and 1st half of September).
- Summer School. Activities for children from 3 to 12 years old (1st. Fortnight of August).
- Tapas route. Tapas tasting during Friday and Saturday nights of July and August with live music, theater and dance traditions.
- Valencia ball game. (January-December). Professional Valencia ball games in the Trinquet (Pelota court) Benissa, on Sunday afternoon.
- Photographic Rallye. Photographs of the different places of interest of Benissa are taken. (June or september).
- Alternative Fair. Exhibition and sale of ecological, natural and craft products at the Paseo Dolores Piera (3rd. Weekend of September)
- Summon for the participating rules for the Fiesta poster. (September)
- Fiestas in San Antonio street (July)
Fiestas in Pedramala District. In honour to San Vicente Ferrer (July)
Fiestas in Benimarco District. Last week of July. In honour to San Jaime (July)
Fiestas in Santa Anna District. (Juliy, 26th).
Fiestas in Lleus District. In honour to "Santos de la Piedra Abdón y Senén" (August)
Fiestas in Pinos District. In honour to Santa Bárbara (August)
Fiestas in Santo Domingo street (August)
Fiestas in la Fustera beach (August)
Fiestas in Berdica District. In honour to San Joaquín (August)
Fiestas in Benimarraig District. In honour to Santa Teresita del Niño Jesús (August)
Fiestas in Advocat-Baladrar beach (August)
Fiestas in Costa-Camarrocha-Collao District (August)
Fiestas in Benimallunt District (Agosto)
Queen of the Fiestas Election (September)
Subaquatic cleaning. Benissa Coast (1st week end of September) Documentaries, children's workshops, subaquatic and earthly cleaning.
Caminar es Sà. (September) Week night walks through the town.