- Discover Benissa
- What to do
- useful guide
- Plan your trip
- 5 plans to start the year on the right foot…
- Celebrate Benissa's autumn with your loved ones!
- Did you know you could also admire cave paintings in Benissa?
- Reconnect with nature
- Live, feel, laugh, look, dream, disconnect, admire… this is Benissa!
- Benissa: 100% Natural Mediterranean Ingredients
- Are you aware of the possibilities offered by Benissa?
- Why Benissa is your best choice for a well-deserved vacation
- 5 outdoor plans without leaving Benissa
- 8 ways to enjoy #Benissa at home
- Benissa, the best place to see almond trees in bloom
- 3 different weekends in Benissa: Fira i Porrat de Sant Antoni street fair
- 6 Things you can't miss this Christmas in Benissa
- Art and Culture in Benissa
- Benissa: Music and tradition
- The magic of autumn: the vineyards are dressed in red
- A great plan for the October long weekend: visit Benissa
- Photo tourism: an image is worth more …
- Wine tourism: a different way to fall in love with Benissa
- The best beaches with crystal clear water for snorkelling
- A film plan for this summer
- The best beach and festivals plan in Benissa
- 6 things to do this summer
- The 5 best summer festivals you can't miss in Benissa
- Four beach bars and five beaches to visit this summer
- Benissa, a medieval place for delving into the past
- One of the charming places: Benissa
- A plan for curious people: the Mercat dels Porxes (Porches Market) of Benissa
- The 7 best things to see close to Valencia
- Plans to do with children over Holy Week
- What to do near Calp in Winter
- Benissa, one of the coastal towns in Alicante
- Benissa, home of the Cathedral of the Marina Alta
- Play sports with these activities in Benissa
- The best MTB Routes in Benissa
- Discover the town you must see very near Dénia
- WHAT TO SEE IN MORAIRA AND WHAT TO DO IN MORAIRA AND THE SURROUNDING AREA
- Benissa, the Town near Jávea you cannot miss
- Excursions around Calpe
- Benissa, el pueblo cerca de Altea que tienes que visitar
- Benissa, the most charming village to see near Calpe.
- The 5 most beautiful places to see in Benissa
- What to do in the old town of Benissa
- What to do in Benissa: the 7 best things to do in Benissa
- Benissa, the coastal village near Benidorm
- Photos, videos & virtual tours
Easter experience guided visit (english)
EASTER EXPERIENCE GUIDED VISIT (english)
- DAY: 1th April.
- MAXIMUM CAPACITY: 30 people.
- PRICE: 2€ (The Mona de Pascua will be handed out).
- DURATION: 2 hours
- DEPARTURE: 🕚 11h. 📍 Rei Jaume I Square (Fountain).
- Pre-registration: Until 16.00 h the day before at Tourist Info Benissa.
- email@example.com | 965732225 | WhatsApp: 627 307 511
04 June 2023
11 June 2023
13 June 2023
19 June 2023